Eric’s Avocado Egg Salad
Did you know…March is National Nutrition Month? To celebrate we will be sharing some of our favorite healthy recipes! This is one of EMPOWER Raleigh trainer, Eric’s favorites – Avocado and Egg Salad.
8 Hard Boiled Eggs
2-3Tbs. Greek Yogurt
½ of a Lemons Juice
1 Tbs. Mustard
1 Tbs. Low-Fat Mayonnaise (optional, or substitute more Greek Yogurt)
1 Peeled Avocado
Salt & Paper to taste
2-3 Tbs. Cilantro (optional & highly recommended)
- Shell hardboiled eggs and separate egg whites from yolks in separate bowls.
- Smash egg whites until reached desired consistency and set aside.
- Mix egg yolks, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, mayo, and cilantro.
- Combine egg yolk mixture and egg whites and mix in a bowl.
- Slice Avocado and place on top of egg salad.
- Eat plain or serve over spinach or on bread.
Let us know if you try it!
Read more about EMPOWER’s Nutrition services (and get 10% off all Nutrition services in the month of March) here: http://becomepowerful.com/nutrition/