This week we feature Bill Boulding. When he’s not off jet setting the world, he zooms into the studio and always works hard no matter how tired or what time zone feels like he’s in. He’s definitely an All-Star client and lots of fun to work with. Bill trains with Amanda Fontaine.
- His Profession: Dean of the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
- His favorite exercises: The last one in any workout!
- How long he’s been working out at EMPOWER : I think I’m closing in on 9 years—I started when I became Dean. My family intervened—they told me I wasn’t allowed to do the job unless I became physically fit (still trying to get there!)
- What he likes to do for FUN : 1) Be with Liz and our two kids; 2) Workout at EMPOWER; 3) Telling Amanda to be a Duke fan—her life would be so much better!
- How EMPOWER has helped you create and experience the life you envision: It has allowed me to stay healthy when I have a job that leads to too little sleep, too little food sometimes, too much food other times, and too much time on airplanes. It has helped me keep up with Liz and our kids. It has made me more tolerant of UNC fans.