Personal Training Policies
Empower Personalized Fitness accepts payment in full at the time of service. For clients’ convenience, packages of our services may be purchased on a pre-pay basis. Empower Personalized Fitness accepts cash, checks made payable to Empower Personalized Fitness, LLC, MasterCard or Visa. A $25 fee will be assessed on returned checks.
Personal Training Package (Payment Plan)
A 3% processing fee with be charged with each monthly payment.
Personal Training sessions can be shared/transferred between family members/domestic partners.
Absence of Assigned Trainer
Clients will be assigned another trainer should their trainer be absent due to illness, vacation, or resignation/termination of employment from Empower Personalized Fitness.
Refund Policy for Personal Training Packages
A Client may cancel his/her personal training package with written notice of such cancellation. Upon cancellation, the Client will be refunded 90% of the pro-rated cost of any unused services and charged a one-time cancellation fee of not more than 25 percent (25%) of the pro-rated cost of unused services, not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00).
Prices are subject to change.
Annual Commitment Personal Training Packages
Transferring/Sharing – Personal Training sessions can be shared/transferred between family members/domestic partners
Clients/family members sharing the Annual Commitment Personal Training Package and wishing to workout on their own requires that an additional monthly membership be purchased for each additional person at the published rate.
Cancellation Policy and Fees:
In the event a Client elects to cancel his/her Annual Commitment Personal Training Package, or any part thereof, the Client shall be charged and authorizes Empower Personalized Fitness LLC to charge or draft against the Client’s credit card as follows:
- Upon cancellation, the Client will be charged a one-time cancellation fee of $150.00 (One Hundred and Fifty
- Upon cancellation, the Client shall be liable for the price difference between the Annual Commitment Personal training Package pricing listed above and the next lowest Personal Training Package per session pricing for all used sessions. For example, a Client who has used 60+ sessions will be charged at the 60-session preferred rate, while a Client who has used less than 50 sessions will be charged at the 40 session rate, and so on.
- Upon cancellation, the Client shall be liable for the published monthly membership fee for all months or parts thereof used during the annual commitment.
*A notice of cancellation must be received no later than the 5 days before the month in which cancellation is intended. Failure to issue timely notice will result in additional monthly draft/charges, which shall be nonrefundable.
Monthly Membership Options
Empower Personalized Fitness accepts two forms of payment (automatic draft and paid in full) for all monthly membership options including exclusive monthly memberships and the Empower Fit Club.
Sharing of any individual exclusive monthly membership or Empower Fit Club membership is prohibited.
- Automatic draft- Your credit card will be automatically drafted on the same day of each month according to the day on which the contract starts.
- Advance payment- You may choose to pre-pay for the whole year and receive a savings discount.
Temporary and/or Permanent Cancellation
A notice of cancellation must be received no later than the 5 days before the month in which cancellation is intended. Failure to issue timely notice will result in additional monthly draft/charges, which shall be nonrefundable.
Prices are subject to change.
Empower Fit Club Membership
Term – month to month with automatic monthly renewal
*Personal training services must be used within the month. Personal training sessions are nontransferable and cannot be accumulated.
Prices are subject to change at the discretion of Empower Personalized Fitness.
Transferring of membership – EFC memberships are non-transferrable and cannot be shared.
Prices are subject to change.
A member may cancel his/her monthly membership upon written notice of such cancellation no later than the five business days before the month in which cancellation is intended. Failure to issue timely notice will result in additional monthly draft/charges, which shall be nonrefundable.
Upon cancellation, a member will be refunded any amounts prepaid for any months beyond cancellation.
Group Fitness Policies & Procedures
- We encourage all clients to preregister for class online! Class sizes are limited and we cannot guarantee there will be spots available in class if you have not preregistered online. You can log into your account on Mindbody through our website, https://becomepowerful.com
- Please check in with the Team member at the front desk immediately upon arriving at the studio for class. Let them know your name and which class you are attending (many times there will be more than one class occurring at a time).
- Please try to arrive at the studio at least 10 – 15 minutes prior to class to ensure class can get started on time. If you are running late, but registered for class, please call the studio, (919) 401-8024, and let the instructor know to continue to hold your spot in class.
- If you need to purchase a new class pass, or have a question about payment options please check with the client services representative, your instructor or the group fitness coordinator before or after class. You can also purchase class passes online through our Mindbody site.
- Participants will not be allowed into a class after the warm-up has ended (about 5 minutes into class) for safety reasons.
- If you are late or arrive at the last minute for a full class your spot may be given to another participant that is on standby, even if you preregistered online. If you are running late please call the studio (919)-401-8024 and let someone know you still plan to attend class and your spot will be held.
- Class participants are invited to use the lockers and changing facilities before, during and after class. We
also have cubbies to house your belongings during class. However, we ask that unless you are an Empower Fit Club member or a personal training client with a membership you do not use the equipment. If you are interested in these services please ask any instructor or trainer for more details.
- Billing Policy: Empower Personalized Fitness expects pre-payment for all class passes.
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation Policy – Empower Personalized Fitness requires 2 hours notice when canceling a class. Early morning classes (6am-8am) require that you cancel by 8pm the previous night. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 2-hour window, and cancellations that occur within the 2-hour window or no shows will result in a one-class deduction from your pass card. Empower Fit Club members and Unlimited Monthly class pass holders will be charged $10 if they fail to cancel and/or attend the class.
- Thanks for you for being a cooperative EMPOWER client and being mindful of our scheduling and canceling policies. If you are unable to reach a computer to cancel in time please call or email to let us know.
- Waitlist Policy – If a class is full you are encouraged to put yourself on the waitlist. You will be notified by email up to 2 hours prior to the start of class should a spot become available. At the start of class, open spots will be given to those on the waitlist. If a spot does open up on the waitlist and you are put into class, the same cancellation policy applies.
- If you are on the waitlist and do not plan on coming, even if you are notified that you are in the class, please cancel your reservation online or call the studio (919) 401-8024.
- Clients who are on the waitlist, or did not sign up online, will be allowed into a class once it starts provided there are open spaces, and will be charged accordingly.
- A member may cancel his/her unlimited monthly group fitness membership upon written notice of such cancellation no later than five business days before the month in which cancellation is intended. Failure to issue timely notice will result in additional monthly draft/charges, which shall be nonrefundable. Upon cancellation, a member will be refunded any amounts prepaid for any months beyond cancellation.
- Pass cardholders may cancel at any time for a full refund on unused sessions. Pass card cancellations will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Unlimited Monthly Group Fitness Membership is on a month-to-month term with automatic monthly renewal and require a two-month minimum
- Unlimited monthly group fitness memberships are non-transferrable and cannot be shared
- Pass cards are valid for three months from the date of purchase
- Pass cards can be shared between family members
- Prices are subject to change