Empower Personal Training is teaming up with our friends at Bull City Running to bring you an exciting Durham based fitness event. Bull City Running is dedicated to bringing top-notch races and inspiring running events to the Durham area and they have certainly outdone themselves by organizing the First Annual Running of the Bulls 8K on May 30. The Running of the Bulls 8K will start near Central Park and run through downtown Durham, the Brightleaf District, American Tobacco District and finish up at the Durham Bulls stadium. Stay posted as there are many more details to follow.
Mike Babbitt, runner and Master Trainer at Empower will be leading a comprehensive 10 week training program to help get you ready for this 8K event. So you say you are not ready for an 8K – well never fear because that is just exactly what Next Step Endurance is all about. Mike will provide you with the proper guidance and help you just get started with a running training program and select an appropriate distance for your level of fitness. This running club is for new and old runners alike and the group setting makes it FUN TO RUN.
The Next Step Endurance Running Club includes:
- Informational lecture series
- Individually designed training plans (either 5K or 8K distance)
- 2 weekly group running sessions – meeting at the American Tobacco Trail near Bull City Running (Fayetteville Rd./Hwy 54 entrance)
- Tuesdays at 7:30 pm
- Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Online log access to your individualized training plan and coach
- Specialized technical training shirt
- Support, motivation and guidance every step of the way
- Registration to one of the following races:
- Running of the Bulls 8K – May 30 – Downtown Durham
- Race for the Cure 5K – Raleigh
Call the studio at (919) 401-8024 for more information.
Register online at http://tinyurl.com/empowerrunning
Visit our friends at Bull City Running at www.bullcityrunning.com
Click below to see this event on www.mync.com